Tickerplayground.com
Tickerplayground.com

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Andrew Update

We went to the doctor today. My BP wasn't great still, but was alright. Not bad enough to send me over to take him. (THANK GOODNESS!) For some reason I was thinking I was 34 weeks pregnant, I'm 33 weeks. Gosh, I can't keep up with anything these days. Anyways...I did get a steroid shot to boost his lungs, which means he will definitely be coming soon. Brandon asked the doc what his gut instinct was and we were told within the next 2 weeks. I have a doc appointment next Wednesday (the 10th) so it could be that day or the week after. What an early Christmas present huh?

Good news is, Andrew is getting bigger. According to the ultrasound, he is 5lbs 1 oz. OF course, that is not an exact number but they are usually pretty close. So we feel a little better about that at least.

We are going to try to get a small tree up this weekend and our stockings so at least Noah has something up for Christmas. So much to do, so little time.

Anyways, thats all for now. Will keep everyone posted

Have a blessed week!

No comments: