Tickerplayground.com
Tickerplayground.com

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Andrew is coming Home!!!!!




Well the time has come for our new little one, Andrew to come home. He is supposed to come home tomorrow (Sunday). We are so excited and still feel soooo not ready. We have alot to do today, such as sterilze the bottles, get the car seat put in and all that good stuff. The baby bed saga has been a nightmare. We got a bed from someone in Hoover, got it home, realized we didn't have all the pieces and had to order them, but with the holidays here, it won't be here until the end of next week, so HOPEFULLY he will sleep in the bassinet. Noah hated the bassinet and went straight to his baby bed.

Anyways, I have a special prayer request...Please pray for my friend Christi who lost her baby in October. She is having a hard time and I wish I could take away her pain. The holidays have been very rough on her. She is on my blogger list as The Rhodes. Please let her know you're praying for her if you have a chance and even if you don't, as long as you ask God to be with her especially this time of year. She is going to have that baby she and Mike desire so bad. I pray for her every day for peace and understanding. That is all I can do. Wish I could do more, but God won't let her down.

Thank you everyone and thanks for the prayers for us and Andrew as well.

Love,


All of us

1 comment:

Jenn said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

God is so good!

Please let me know if you need anything!

I will pray a special prayer for Christi.