Tickerplayground.com
Tickerplayground.com

Friday, December 19, 2008

Andrew's Birthday

Ok,
So, today is the day Andrew will make his arrival. I have to be back at the hospital by 5 this afternoon and they will take him after they get me prepped and stuff.

I gained 11 lbs of fluid in a week, so they are taking him for my safety, which I hate, I really wanted to get a little further along. But he said there is a 50/50 chance he won't have to stay in the NICU. We're hoping for that half instead of the half where he does have to stay.

Please pray for us. We're a little nervous as anyone would be. I just want Andrew to be ok. Noah went through so much after he was born (ventilator, etc) and we are just going to believe this time will be different.

Thanks ahead of time for your prayers,

We love you all, and are looking forward to our early Christmas present today.

Terrie, Brandon, Noah, & Andrew

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Hope everything goes good. Keep us updated.
Love,
Rachel & Leigh

Anonymous said...

We'll be praying. Keep us posted and take lots of pictures. Love, Jowanna