Tickerplayground.com
Tickerplayground.com

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Update

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to update everyone on things. Had a doc appointment yesterday afternoon. My blood pressure still isn't being very co-operative. The doc said that his goal is to get me to 34 weeks, which is 1 week longer than I carried Noah. I am 32 weeks now, so we aren't talking about too far off. We're a little overwhelmed by this, especially since Andrew's room isn't ready. But that will all be ok. He put me on bed rest. So I won't be back at work at the hospital until after I have Andrew. Have no idea how long that will be.

We are believing for the best. Andrew isn't measuring very big, so we are hoping he will stay in there for longer than 34 weeks to get bigger. I will have an ultrasound every week from here on out and they will do non stress tests on him to make sure he isn't under any stress. If he does get under stress, they will take him immediately. With the high blood pressure thing, it's the mom they worry about, not the baby usually. He's just being very cautious, which we appreciate.

Basically, I have to stay stress-free, relaxed and not over do it, which is very hard for me, but I'll do it for Andrew.

Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving. I am thankful for Brandon, Noah, and my wonderful family and friends.

Love you guys,

Terrie

1 comment:

Leigh said...

I hope you stay "stress free"... I will keep you in my prayers. Have a Happy Thanksgiving.
Leigh