Tickerplayground.com
Tickerplayground.com

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

At last, an update

I'm sure you are all wondering if we're alive over here. The many picture collages go along with the update!

Wow, where to begin. Its been almost 2 months since I updated this thing! I think this one will be long. I'll try to remember all that has happened!

Andrew is now almost 12 weeks. Can you believe it? He started smiling last week. It is SOOO CUTE! We haven't gotten a picture yet, since it's hard to catch him smiling. He does it so fast that by the time you get the camera out, he isn't doing it anymore. We'll keep trying though.

My brother and his fiance' Asa were here for a few weeks in January. We had such a good time visiting with them. They are expecting their first child in August I believe. Can't wait to find out what they are having. Wish they lived closer though! Noah went home with my mom, Tom and Asa to Mississippi for a week. IT was a very crazy time. Mom wrecked her highlander, thank goodness Noah wasn't with her. Dad had pneumonia and got put in the hospital for dehydration. Needless to say it was hectic. I was sad to see them leave to go back to Sweden. They can't come home too much. Hopefully someday we can go there and visit them.

Ok, now to February...ummm, lets see. OH...We bought a minivan. It's an 05 Dodge Grand Caravan, Silver and I LOVE IT! If you would have told me that I'd EVER drive a minivan, I would have told you that you were nuts. But I am so happy with it, the room, the way it drives. We won't have to take 2 vehicles to go somewhere now. WOOO HOOOO. Plus it has automatic doors and trunk, the seats stow in the floor, and getting the kids in it is a breeze! This was my Valentines present. What more could I ask for, right?

Noah got his first haircut. He was very good. Jeannie Eddins cut it. She was so wonderful and didn't even charge us. That was so nice of her. Noah got a huge sucker after it was over and by the short drive home, had it EVERYWHERE!

Noah went to TN to visit nana and poppy for Valentines weekend. They had a blast with him.

The weekend before that, our nephew, Collin turned one. For some reason, I didn't take the first picture that day. I'll have to get Laura to send some. Taking 2 kids somewhere is somewhat of a hassle these days. You have to pack the WHOLE house. But we try to do what we can.

Ok, this should bring us to the end of February. WE ALL GOT SICK! The whole dang house. Noah had croup, Andrew got RSV (and still has it, poor thing), I got a cold (and still have it) and Brandon had a sinus infection. Noah and Brandon are feeling better, but let me tell you. Running 2 kids when you feel bad is VERY STRESSFUL! Last week I decided I needed some rest and some HELP and packed up the kids and went to MS for 6 days to visit my parents and try to get some rest. It was a nice visit. Noah loves my parents so much. I feel so bad he doesn't get to see them as much as they would like. But he makes good time of what he has. He got a little slide and a push car while we were there. he LOVES them. You can tell by the pics that he couldn't wait for Brandon to get the slide together. He kept handing him the screws and screwdriver trying to help. It was cute. After it was together, we took a short video of him sliding and giggling the whole way down. Hopefully I can figure out how to post it on here.

Noah kissed a girl (and he liked it, hehe) (that is a song in case some of you don't know that) Noah's first kiss was by Juliana in MS visiting maw maw and paw paw. It was so cute. Glad I got a pic of it. Noah also loves pink high heels..haha...

We got about 3 inches of snow here in March. It was quite the sight and so beautiful! Noah wouldn't touch it, but he seemed to like it!

Now it is March 10th. I go back to work at the hospital on the 20th. I'll be working every other Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. I can't say I'm looking forward to getting up that early, but I am looking forward to seeing everyone and catching up.

I'm sure I left something out, if I think of it, I'll post it. Hopefully I'll keep this thing better updated now that I'm caught up. Hope everyone is doing well. Send us a message or email and let us know how you are doing if you get a chance! Love you all,

Terrie, Brandon, Noah, & Andrew

1 comment:

AngelGirl said...

good to hear an update!!! glad everyone is (almost) well!! miss you!